Saturday, December 02, 2006

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Bored of your run o' the mill carols you have at home or listen to on the radio? I've always listened to carols growing up and used to sing for many choirs as a kid for my schools. However now, hearing the same ol' carols gets to me.

And then I found these renditions by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They are amazing! Apparently they've been around for a bit, but I never knew their songs were this good! They really rock (pun intended) :D.

Check out Sarajevo courtesy of youtube



They have many others on youtube as well. Others I was able to find on youtube were Wizards of Winter, Faith Noel, Christmas Cannon Rock, Queen of the Winter Night, Good King Joy, An Angels' share and many more.

I am def going to their concert if they happen to play in Charleston.

2 comments:

Revealed said...

First again! LOL @ Carols that Rock :)

Bharath Hemachandran said...

have u heard these svasti? They are really good!