Sunday, December 31, 2006

awww. what happened to all our visitors! Brat we are back to square one. Commenting on each other's articles :(. I’m still deciding what to do for the new years. Stayed up late and got up late after such a looooooooong time. Felt nostalgic. It is just like college days :) dropped New Year’s wishes to everybody on my friends list, listening to favorite tamil, hindi and english songs. Used to do that before while working on last minute assignments...always wondered why working people said 'oh! I'm starved for time for extra stuff' I used to call them bad time managers. But now I’m party to the very same league I ridiculed. hummm...where did all that time go? A regular day starts at 5 something in the morn, workout session, getting ready for work, travel, work, travel back, eat, half hr or so o idiot box, half hour of orkuting, mail checking and crash to sleep. Sounds so uneventful to me. Anyway the last day of this year has given me a chance to leap back into old times....the prayer still stays brat!

6 comments:

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Yeah :( noone seems to be visiting us anymore.

Oh well there's always the two of us rams.

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Hehe... you better get used to uneventful times rams. Life's not going to get more exciting. Well it's good in a way when things don't get too exciting. When they do you miss those mundane moments.

Balaji said...

Hello my dear friends,

I do visit your blog and really do enjoy reading it.

Have a wonderful and prosperous 2007. May god be with you in whatever you do.

:)

cure for ennui said...

ah! someones visiting! thankyou balaji! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!

Amit said...

Hey guys, dont worry, you still have a regular visitor to ur blog right here. I really enjoy reading a lot of your blogs, was just away from "blogosphere" for a bit.
Hey Bharath, how is your hunkification going? no updates?

and yes, you have a smashing 2007. happy new year to you.

Pratik said...

Who says your blog doesn't have any readers??? You have very loyal readers. The problem is that they are exactly that - READers, not 'comment-ers'! :D Well, I shouldn't be saying anything, I haven't even read this blog for a while. Can't believe I missed so much, have a lot of reading to catch up to.