Saturday, August 12, 2006

How evil are you?

With my tennis match postponed till tomorrow I was resigned to browsing the web today. Such a disappointing day. First I thought things were going great! I was drawn to play against this Italian who looked like he had just stepped off the plane from Italy. He spoke with an accent and moved his hands around and everything! :( And I was cheated of learning some Italian expletives by the rain! Darn rain gods! Grr.... Oh well I play him tomorrow morning. Maybe I will use a few of these against him if things don't go too well! To make things worse I couldn't even enjoy the rainy day with a hot cup of coffee! No sugar at home! And I'm too lazy to drive 10 miles to get myself a new bag. :(.

Took a survey at the site below to find out how evil I was. A little disappointed with the percentage. I was hoping to be more evil :(. Oh well.

You Are 42% Evil
You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Or well you could find out what video game character you are. Here's me.


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Base-defender.I am a Base-defender.


What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness. What Video Game Character Are You?


Oh and my garden needs mowing as well. Could things get any worse? *sob*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you live 10 miles from a shop selling sugar? wtf?

in any case, being indian, surely this is a business opportunity that either you or someone you know can exploit. I mean, surely there must be a corner in the vicinity that is just crying out to house a corner shop?

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Are you kidding me? I'd be terrible at that sort of business! True business opportunties abound in this sort of environment, but I am too lazy to take advantage of them!

Anonymous said...

so then you're one of the few indian people without the "corner shop/motel-running" gene? hmmm...

but the fact remains that you must be living in some kind of suburban hellhole if there are no shops in a 10 mile radius?

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Yup that would be me.

Hehe ... well it's a very nice hellhole :) ... well a nice one that I could afford anyways.

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Yes... from other blogs that I visit.