Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dove ads

So my sis sends me these pictures in an email to get out the MCP in me. Well here goes Rams. I don't know if you were expecting anything different :)

She is not hot. Sorry. She looks her age. What's wrong with that? Why does she have to look hot? Maybe someone her age may think differently. I am a little more than half her age. So I think I can be forgiven for thinking so.



This lady is very cute. But did she have to strike that pose?!!!!

Also very bad dress methinks.



To answer the ad ... no... but that freckled? Isn't that why they made makeup. Although I doubt she would be able to afford owning a makeup kit that she would have to roll in everyday :D



This lady has aged very gracefully. She looks very good for her age.



Half-empty???????

Half of what? Nothing???? This girl needs to go see a nutritionist! Pronto!



Is this a trick question? Obviously she is wrinkled. She could be wonderful. But I wouldn't know unless she did something to make her wonderful innit?

No comments: