Monday, August 21, 2006

Another one bites the dust

In the blink of an eye, another weekend has flown away into nothingness. I think I may have set some post-uni sleeping record this weekend. I remember being up very late on Friday night... and remember waking when it was quite dark outside. The clock showed 2. I felt like crap and figured it was because I was not getting too much sleep. Then I realized that it was very cloudy outside and my curtains were drawn hehe... So I had slept for 12-14 hrs solid!

Anyways the upside to the vanishing weekend is that I am now one weekend closer to my month-long trip to India!

Yay! 4 long years since I've gone back!

Can't wait to eat all the food that I was only able to dream about over these last few years.

Gobi Manchurian, Bhel Puri, Aloo Tikkis, Malai Kofta,.. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep if I go on.

Still you get the point. Food is going to be a major focal point of my trip back home this time. In fact I am doubling my stay at the gym and increasing my tennis workload to 4 hrs more a week, which means that if I were working out for a living.... I would be earning some pretty decent money on a weekly basis!

Oh well I'm sure the food will be worth all the gym time. Ah Bhel Puri... I'm coming for you! Until then I can only satisfy my perversions with pictures like this.


3 comments:

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Of course it will... If not I will always have my alka seltzer and bisleri bottle ready.

Anonymous said...

Or you could come here to the Big Apple and find all the good stuff right here in the good old U S of A ;) Have fun in India !

Bharath Hemachandran said...

He's a friend of mine from Uni...