Friday, March 23, 2007

*Sigh* India gets booted

Boy am I glad that I made my peace with this a while back! As I write this the Indian team has shown that they deserve every brickbat that are going to be applied to their pampered asses back home. What a pathetic show!

The so called most experienced batsmen in the world need to learn how to bat again. What a pathetic show! I hope for the sake of cricket followers in India deadweights like Tendulkar, and, Ganguly are permanently shown the door!

Time to rid the team of the so called "experienced" performers who do nothing but play anchor roles and chief architects in the team's demise. Fresh legs and blood are the order of the day. Enough of this nonsense.

I felt bad for Johnnie Walker losing a million dollars thanks to Gibbs. Imagine how all the companies in India with a vested interest in this World Cup must be feeling. I'm sure there are quite a few companies that are going to be ruing their decision to back a team like India in this world cup.

More later. Time for some tennis now. Hopefully I can add another trophy to my case this weekend.

1 comment:

Damanpreet singh said...

hmmmm.. everyone is shocked at this dismal performance