Tuesday, March 06, 2007

1 year and counting

Wow how time flies!






This blog is now a year old. This is my 101st post on here. I hope that you readers have enjoyed reading blogs from me and my sis Ramya. We have been very busy over the past few months and so have not been very prolific.

Looking back, last time this year I was looking for something to do when I started this blog. A bachelor well on his way to finishing up his GMAT and pursuing his MBA.

I was pretty much sure about what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it. This year I have no clue about what I want to do by the end of the year, other than make sure that Swathy joins me of course.

Now my future looks a little murkier, a little scarier, and yet I wouldn't trade it in for all the security in the world cause of the people I have met and have been fortunate to fall in love with.

Here's to another year of blogging. Hopefully this year I will keep up with my resolutions and concentrate more on my career. Here's to another year of blogging and having my friends visit this site and leave more comments ;).

6 comments:

Revealed said...

Hehehe. I got the hint :D. Congratulationsssss

Revealed said...

First btw

Bharath Hemachandran said...

Hehe thanks !

Cloudy said...

Congratulations! :-)

Sumithra said...

Cogratulations!! :-)

Vimala said...

I was just browing and reading your blog. Interesting and Congrats btw.. Which university are you pursuing your MBA..Trying to do my second masters..