Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hi all and welcome to my Blog!

I think this is the fourth or fifth blog that I have registered for, but the first that I have actually bothered to publish anything in.

So what prompted me to actually pen (ahem ... type) a few words on here? Ah! The list is endless.

Nonetheless what do I hope to offer my readers (that is if I have any) ?

Well I am hoping to :

  1. Write articles that will boggle your mind with the inanity imbibed within.
  2. I hope to write my GMAT sometime this year, and need practice with analytical writing. So please do write down your thoughts on what you thought about my articles. I hope to publish one every day. Ambitious? Maybe; but I was told never to aim low (well unless you're in a street fight).
  3. Pen my most mundane happenings that seems to be of such great interest to my friends and family. I figured publishing a daily blog would save me the effort of having to bcc everyone the same letter :D. Plus, I hate communicating with people on the phone. It's not that I'm introverted, just hate talking without having a face to face(s) conversation.
  4. Link my site to wondrous and extremely useful links that will be of invaluable utility to all (Who am I kidding?) Still I hope you do like my blog and check in often. Thanks in advance to those of you who do leave a comment, or do check out my blog.

Cheers.

No comments: