Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ramblings

I had a very late night yesterday chatting with Swathy and her cousins. So sleepy!

Yet I have to wake myself up properly and go play a tournament.

Thank god I only have a doubles match today. Worst part is that it's just a couple of degrees above 0 degrees right now. It always looks so weird when it's freezing and the sun is shining full blast.

O well. Time to go brush my teeth and have a bath. Then off to the Pine Forest courts to try and get my trophy count upto 3 for the year. Ho hum.... so sleepy!

Still have to start studying for my certification exams that are just around the corner. Somehow the knowledge of this fact hasn't goaded me into hitting the books at all.... Just feel sooooo sleepy!

4 comments:

Cloudy said...

I know! Freezing weather and bright sunshine - can never get used to it!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sumithra said...

Oh getting up is one of the hardest things..!! I know how you feel..I feel it everyday. :-)

(Singing success?!)

Bharath Hemachandran said...

??

I have no clue what happened there ... or who did that :)

I won the tournament btw :D