Thursday, September 14, 2006

And so it begins!

When I woke up the calendar stated that it was the 14th. The day before my date with an American Airlines flight that would take me to my beloved country.

It has been 4 long since I've last visited India. I've done so many things since then! I've graduated from university. I've got a couple of Master's degrees. I've started working, bought a car, a house and yet I feel like a kid again.

The same kid that seems to awaken within me everytime something momentous is about to happen. The kid in me that refuses to go away. The excitable little un that keeps reminding me that no matter how old I grow, I will always have a little part of me that will always be excited, joyous, wonderous of everything. One that will keep me company when all around me starts to look tired and jaded.

I'm not really sure why this trip feels so momentous. It just does.

So India ... here I come!

No comments: